Friday, August 21, 2009

A little housekeeping

Through other channels, I've been informed by several folks that the comments link has been buggy and occasionally unusable. So, please accept my apologies if you've been among those experiencing a problem--your shared insights, stories and humor keep me going.

Based on the blogger.com help page, I have "reset the widget template"...hopefully that will help.

In the meantime, shoot an email to Jake (at) BoomvangCreative (dot) com if you're still having issues.

Have a productive, profitable day!

4 comments:

  1. I always have to hit "post" 2 or 3 times--even on my own blog. Must be a Blogger thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other words, what you're saying is, "Redundancy loves company." So it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for fixing it....whenever I reply to this Blog format, (not with Wordpress or Typepad, just this) I always have to hit post a couple of times...we'll see if I have to this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, yeah, I *hope* I fixed it. Maybe Blogger can add a widget that tells you how many times a commenter needed to hit the POST button.

    ReplyDelete