Monday, June 7, 2010

Social media for freelancers EFA teleconference

Some exciting news: I'm one of two guest panelists for an Editorial Freelancers Association teleconference on June 8 at 7 p.m. Eastern. The topic is using popular social media platforms (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to increase professional visibility and make connections with clients and colleagues. My co-guest will be social media strategist Greg Pincus of TheHappyAccident.net. You have to be an EFA member to attend (and if you're an editorial freelancer, you should definitely look into joining!), but I'll be sure to share applicable insights here as well as at my Dr. Freelance blog.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. We are working on a social media plan right now for a client who has an RTA piece of furniture...actually pretty cool product....that is going nationwide I'll be anxious to hear what is shared!

    ReplyDelete