Sunday, March 24, 2013

Testing, testing, 1-2-3

Having some serious frustration with search engine issues. So, here are a couple of testing examples to see if I can spark some action.

Basically, it seems like Google is crawling my site, but the most recent cache in search results is a few weeks ago. Because Blogger is a Google property, I thought maybe by posting something here, I could get some juice. For example, when I Google Plus my blog posts, they show up in those results. 

Anyway.

If there's some SEO genius out there who has some ideas, I'm all ears. Please comment or contact me through my Dr. Freelance contact page. Here goes nothin'.

Some of my recent posts at Dr. Freelance have included:


 Can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since I posted anything here. Time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment